Speakeasy makes your API enterprise-ready. Upload your OpenAPI spec and create SDKs, Terraform Providers, and Docs for your API.
Idiomatic SDKs - Don’t put the burden of API integration on your users. Language idiomatic SDKs make API connections as easy as writing a single line of code. Speakeasy automatically creates SDKs from your OpenAPI spec that are:
- Type safe - Generated code is fully typed.
- Idiomatic - Generated code adheres to common language conventions.
- Human readable - Generated code includes comments and READMEs so that they are easy for developers to read and debug.
- Batteries included - Packages include telemetry, retries, and pagination.
Terraform Providers - Make your API available as infrastructure. Enable your users to:
- Unlock Multi-Cloud Use Cases
- Gain Environment Consistency
- Set up Disaster Recovery
API Docs - Move beyond curl. Give your users docs with:
- Compilable usage snippets from your SDKs.
- Always up to date examples.
- A playground to test your API & SDKs.
You don't need to install anything to use Speakeasy. Simply:
- Create an account on app.speakeasyapi.dev (opens in a new tab).
- Upload your OpenAPI spec.
- Generate SDKs.
For more details, check out our Quickstart guide.